- New York, 2014
- New Jersey, 2014
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- Masters in Public Policy - 2010
- Honors: Elected President of Student Government
- Honors: Dukakis Policy Fellow
- Tufts University
- Bachelor of Arts - 2006
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Elected President of the undergraduate student body
- Honors: Tufts Student Legacy Award
- “Prosecutors Using Charging Discretion Can Reform the Criminal Justice System.” Bloomberg Law News, December 2019.
Mr. Baumwoll has served as the Executive Director and Co-Board President of the Student Movement Against Cancer (SMAC), Inc., a national non-profit dedicated to empowering students to be the next generation of cancer fighters. Mr. Baumwoll also co-founded and launched a political technology company called Rep’d, designed to connect voter questions with candidate video answers.